• Fee other than the admission fee is charged monthly for every student.
• Fee at the time of admission is payable by Cash/Demand Draft / Pay Order.
• Fee, thereafter, is payable by A/c payee cheque or Cash/NEFT/Online/RTGS at any branch of HDFC bank or ICICI bank in Gwalior during banking hours or any other mode of collecting fees as decided by the school management & informed to parents.
• The name of the child, class, section should be written at the back of the cheque clearly.
• Late fee @1% per month will be charged after the due date i.e. end of every month.
• Cheque dishonour/return charges payable to the bank Rs. 590/- or applicable rate.
• The mode of payment of fees will be at the sole discretion of the school management.
|Fee Structure (ACADEMIC SESSION 2022-2023)|
|Fee Heads||Class : PG to L.K.G.||Class : U.K.G. to III|
|Tuition Fees (Per Month)||4000/-||4000/-|
|Tuition Fees (10 Months) |
(ANNUAL - 10 MONTHS)
|Art & Craft, Co- Curricular & Other Activity Charges (Per Month)||550/-||600/-|
|Art & Craft, Co- Curricular & Other Activity Charges (10 Months)||5500/-||6000/-|
|School Fees Amount (Annually)||45500/-||46000/-|
|CONVEYANCE CHARGES |
Play Group to Class-III
|K.M.||Per Month||10 Month|
|0 TO 3 Kms.||1700/-||17000/-|
|3 TO 6 Kms.||1950/-||19500/-|
|6 TO 9 Kms.||2050/-||20500/-|
|9 TO 15 Kms.||2150/-||21500/-|
Fee Payment Modes : Fee can be paid by cheque or cash at various branches of ICICI Bank. Fee can also be paid through Net Banking / IMPS / RTGS / NEFT / CHQ / DD / PO
Late Fee Amount and Time Limit :Late Fee @ 1% of Tuition Fee or Conveyance Fee per month will be charged after the due date of payment i.e. 30th of every month
Fee Installment :ee installment can be paid on Monthly Basis or Quarterly Basis as desired by the parent.